1. Furnishings: Apartments are attractively furnished including all appliances, utensils, linens, etc. “A”, “B”, & “C” units have washers and dryers; laundry facilities are available for “D” and “E” units without a washer and dryer. No daily maid service – No linen exchange.
2. Occupancy: Minimum stay may apply on specific dates. Three day minimum on holiday weekends (Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day). Three day reservations are taken one week prior to arrival date only. Maximum occupancy will be 4 people in one bedroom, 6 people in two bedrooms, 8 people in three bedrooms and 10 people in four bedrooms. The maximum number of guests in any unit will be determined by actual sleeping accommodations or the manager. Any guests that break the Sugar Beach rules may be asked to leave the premises by the Sugar Beach Rentals, Inc. manager. This will result in automatic forfeiture of monies paid (Rental Fees & Security/Damage Deposit).
3. All reservations are plus a one time cleaning service charge. (A $150/ B $140/ C & D $125 / E $100, plus tax)
4. DEPOSIT: Reservation/Damage deposit $200 on all reservations. All Spring deposits are $300 (March1-April 30). Reservation deposit becomes damage deposit on check-in. (Personal checks accepted on advance reservations only.) Reservations will be held until 5:00 p.m. on scheduled arrival date. Deposits are held as a damage deposit until after departure and are not a part of or applied to rent. Deposits are refunded by mail within fourteen working days after departure.
5. CANCELLATION POLICY: 30 days on monthly/ 14 days on weekly required notice prior to arrival date for refund of deposit.
6. WEATHER POLICY: We do not refund for undesirable weather conditions or tropical storms. HURRICANE POLICY: If you are currently on property at the time Officials announce for everyone to evacuate Panama City Beach, the Sugar Beach Rentals will refund any unused days of rent.
7. LOCKOUT CHARGES: A service charge of $50 cash is required for all lockouts. Lost key charge is $50 per key.
8. PAYMENT: Cash, traveler’s checks, MasterCard, or Visa honored on daily and weekly rental charges. Personal checks are not honored on daily and weekly rental charges. Personal checks drawn on a U.S. Bank, cash, traveler’s checks or cashier’s check honored on monthly rental charges. No Credit Cards accepted on monthly rental charges. Rent is due on the day of occupancy or reservation, whichever comes first. Extra days on monthly will be 1/30th of the rates as appropriate. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES. All rates subject to Florida Tax. All rates subject to change without notice.
9. WINTER RESERVATIONS for less than two months may be booked no more than one month prior to date of arrival.
10. SPECIAL REQUESTS: Every effort will be made to provide your special requests: however due to unit sales, owner use, maintenance, etc. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE A SPECIFIC CONDOMINIUM UNIT, FLOOR, BEDDING CONFIGURATION, etc.
11. DAMAGES: Not responsible for damages to or loss of personal property or vehicles.
12. NO PETS! RENTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING PETS. Any guests that break this rule will be asked to leave the premises by the manger with no refund of monies paid (Rental Fees & Security/Damage Deposit)
13. NO GROUPS OF STUDENTS, OR GROUPS UNDER AGE 25 UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY PARENTS, STRICTLY ENFORCED.
14. Check-in 4:00 pm / Check-out 10:00 am. Check in at 4:00 pm is not guaranteed - especially on high volume check in days during June and July. No refunds or adjustments due to this situation.